What is your personal information?
What personal information does Australian Business Tennis Tour Pty Ltd collect and hold?
Australian Business Tennis Tour Pty Ltd collects personal information for the purpose of its provision of services to you and the operation and administration of the organisation. This information typically includes:
• your name, address, phone and facsimile numbers and email addresses (contact information);
• your age, birth date, gender, occupation, profession or job title;
• your Australian Business Tennis Tour websites’ usernames and passwords and your interactions with Australian Business Tennis Tour-related websites;
• details of the products and services you have purchased from Australian Business Tennis Tour or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to Australian Business Tennis Tour directly through our websites or indirectly through use of Australian Business Tennis Tour's websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise; and
• information you provide to Australian Business Tennis Tour through customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
Australian Business Tennis Tour may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, Australian Business Tennis Tour may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our websites
How do we collect your personal information?
Australian Business Tennis Tour collects your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. Australian Business Tennis Tour collects personal information that you provide us:
• over the phone, in correspondence, in person, via our websites and related social media platforms;
• during conversations between you and our representatives;
• during any written communications between you and our representatives;
• when you complete a credit application or goods/services order with us;
• when we engage you to provide us with any goods/services;
• when you apply for a position with us or send us an expression of interest, directly or via a third party or third party service;
• when you register to enter any competitions on our websites or social media sites;
• when you register your details at any of our promotional sampling events;
• when you register for any of our services, including WiFi networks, alerts, blogs, or other subscription services; and
• when conducting due diligence on entities you are affiliated with.
Australian Business Tennis Tour may also collect personal information from third parties including from third party companies such as recruitment agencies, credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities.
Our cookies do not collect personal information. The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can adjust your browser to disable cookies but this may restrict your ability to access certain areas of our websites.
We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the websites, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
• we may not be able to provide the products or services you requested, either to the same standard or at all, or assess any application you have made to us;
• we may not be able to provide you with information about products or services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales, special promotions or competitions; or
• we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
Australian Business Tennis Tour collects personal information about you for the purpose of its provision of services to you and the operation and administration of the organisation. In addition, Australian Business Tennis Tour may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following related purposes:
• providing products, services, deals and competitions offered by us and/or our commercial associates, partners and sponsors to you and sending communications requested by you;
• answering enquiries and providing information or advice about our business, existing and new products, assets, services and in relation to technical matters;
• providing you with access to protected areas of our websites;
• assessing the performance of our websites and improving the operation of those websites;
• tailoring and personalising website content and deals offered by us and/or our commercial associates, partners and sponsors, depending on your location and interests;
• conducting business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
• conducting research from time to time based on the information Australian Business Tennis Tour collects from you;
• administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), recruitment, planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of Australian Business Tennis Tour and its contractors, service providers or other third parties;
• updating our records and keeping your contact details up to date;
• providing your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
• processing and responding to any complaint made by you; and
• complying with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
To whom may Australian Business Tennis Tour disclose your information?
Australian Business Tennis Tour may disclose and transfer your personal information for the purposes outlined above and related purposes:
• to our employees, related bodies corporate, members of our online community, contractors, or service providers located in Australia and overseas including without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants, for the purposes of providing services in connection with the operation of our websites or our business, fulfilling your requests or enquiries, and to otherwise provide products and services to you;
• to our agents, affiliates and related bodies corporate located in Australia and overseas;
• to suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes where you have consented; and
• as required or authorised by law including to law enforcement, government or other organisations or where permitted under the Privacy Act.
Australian Business Tennis Tour may combine or share any information that Australian Business Tennis Tour collects from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (within Australia).
Do we disclose your personal information to anyone outside Australia?
Australian Business Tennis Tour may disclose personal information to our services providers, related bodies corporate and their service providers located overseas, including New Zealand, for some of the purposes listed above. Australian Business Tennis Tour will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
Direct marketing materials
Australian Business Tennis Tour may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services and those of our sponsors and commercial partners that Australian Business Tennis Tour considers may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, Australian Business Tennis Tour will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. At any time, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us using the contact details below or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and Australian Business Tennis Tour will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
Australian Business Tennis Tour does not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You have certain rights to access personal information held by Australian Business Tennis Tour. To request access or to find out what information we have about you, please contact our Privacy Officer (see details below). Where Australian Business Tennis Tour holds information that you are entitled to access, Australian Business Tennis Tour will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). Australian Business Tennis Tour may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing you the information. Australian Business Tennis Tour will not charge you for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where Australian Business Tennis Tour cannot grant you access to the personal information it holds. For example, Australian Business Tennis Tour may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, Australian Business Tennis Tour will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If we provide you with access to personal information Australian Business Tennis Tour holds about you and you believe that personal information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, then you may request that we amend it. Australian Business Tennis Tour will consider if the information requires amendment. If Australian Business Tennis Tour does not agree that there are grounds for amendment, Australian Business Tennis Tour will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description of the issue. Australian Business Tennis Tour will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Australian Business Tennis Tour’s Privacy Officer will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. Australian Business Tennis Tour aims to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Australian Business Tennis Tour takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Australian Business Tennis Tour may hold your information in either hard copy or electronic form on our servers and secured third party servers. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
As our websites are linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, Australian Business Tennis Tour cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. Australian Business Tennis Tour also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Our websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Australian Business Tennis makes no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party websites and Australian Business Tennis is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party websites. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
Australian Business Tennis Tour Pty Limited
Post: PO Box 191, Carina heights, Queensland QLD 4152
Tel: 07 3324 9605